Open April 1st - October 31st.
Come and stay on our Orchard "Frugtgaarden".
You will experience the wonderful Danish nature right next to you, when you stay overnight in one of our rustic cabins, which you can find scattered throughout the orchard among appletrees and wildlife.
- We offer 2 cabins for 2(+) pers., plus 1 cabin for 5 persons. Another cabin is furnished as a bathroom and toilet., besides a log cabin with a built-in russian sauna. This cabin can also be used as a sleeping quarters for 6 people.
- In the main house we offer a guestroom for 2 (+2) people.
- On the first floor of our annex we offer one double room, plus one room with a kitchenette, this room has a double sleeping sofa, the bathroom/shower is on the ground floor.
- "Frugtgaarden" is situated in the countryside, appr. 16 km south of Aalborg. 10 km off the biggest forest of Denmark, with great possibilities for hiking. 3 km to the Lindenborg Aa, a river well suited for a ride in a canoe. 12 km to the east you will find the "Lille Vildmose", with a bird sanctuary.
- You are welcome to explore the orchards where you can find many sculptures carved in stone and wood with christian themes, as we have a christian outlook.
- There is also a newly installed BBQ-pit for you to use freely.
- Guests who are visiting during the fruit-picking season are welcome to pick fruit.
- This is a place full of thoughtful details and lots of food for thought.
How to get here
Turn off the Freeway 45 at Exit 30, turn right, then left on Hobrovej; continue to Ellidshøj; right in the middle of village; over the railroad tracks; appr. 6 km straight ahead towards Gunderup, you will find the orchard to your left .
The signpost with an apple and a pear will greet you.
Prices and facilities.